FT•500 Film Labelers accurately apply labels directly to the upper web before sealing and is ideal for Compact machines and frequently changed product labels.
Easily Integrated into existing or new thermoforming machine systems with complete communicaton and machine control from Your current VC999 or other packaging machines.
Servo driven to achieve higher speed & positioning accuracy.
The VC999 FT•500 Automatic Film Top Web/Lidding Labeler is designed to easily retro-fit to any top film machine or integrate into a new machine during assembly. The labeler can be fully controlled and synced with most packaging machines.
The labels are quickly dispensed onto a transport belt at a right angle to the film direction. Labels are accurately attached to the film and pressed down completely with the following film advance.
Labeling speeds are easily modified to match machine rate and label placement. Unit construction is stainless steel and high-quality components for maximum uptime.
- Hygienic design
- Durable self-standing stainless steel enclosure with integrated operating keypad and background illuminated LCD graphics display
- Protection class IP65/NEMA-4 throughout
- Multi-row indexing unit for up to 6 row labeling
- Left to right or right to left operations options
- Standard servo-operated Labeling system for speed & accuracy
- Low energy consumption (220VAC draws <4 Amps)
- Reduces Labor - No More Hand Labeling!
- User-Friendly 5.7" Hitech Touch Screen
- Synchronized Speed Controls
- Label & Batch Counter
- Code Dating and Printer Options
- 30 Stored Settings/Job Memory
- Missing Label Auto Stop
- Variable Operation Speeds
VC999 FT•500 Specifications
- Label roll diameter: max 370 mm / 14.5 in standard
- Label Core: 75 mm / 3 in
- Dimensions: 833 x 1220 x 788 mm / 32.75 x 48 x 31 in (W x D x H)
- Label width: max 150 mm / 6 in standard, 200 mm / 8 in optional
- Label formats: min. width 30 mm
- Labelling accuracy: +/- 1 mm (standard), +/- 2 mm
(continuous dispensing mode)
- Protection class: IP 65/ NEMA 4 (excluding printer)
- Electricity: 220V 60Hz or 50Hz
- Air: 6 bar clean air