A (R)evolution of High-Speed Slicing Technology.
The VC999 SL600
The daily demands of business constantly push for higher efficiency, higher quality, & lower costs. Now common features for industrial processing and packaging systems include high-cleanability and washdown, secured internet connectivity for efficient HMI (human-machine interface) for up/downtime reporting and production reporting... Missing from other slicers are some advantages at which the VC999 Slicing Systems Excel.
The VC999 SL600 Slicer.
(R)evolutionize Your Production with Nine Highly-Effective Advantages:
1. Warmer Slicing Temperatures - NO crust freezing required!
2. Wider Temperature Window
3. Precision Product Alignment from Slicing to Packaging
4. PUSH & DRAG Cutting - a Unique Solution
5. 500 Millimeter-Wide Slicing Throat!
6. Product/Application Change-Overs in Less Than 3 Minutes with No Tools.
7. Cat Claw Gripper Design for an Easy 15% Higher Yield
8. Off-The-Shelf Parts Policy
9. Blade Design - Twice as Good, Several Times Over...
Products & Presentations
Round sausage and meat products, 70-150mm diameter.
Square and D-shaped sausage and meat products, 60-400mm wide, 60-170mm high
Cooked hams, Mortadelas, Bolognas, Salami, Cervelat, Beer ham, Deli Meats, Meatloaf are all perfectly and precisely sliced on a VC999 Slicer.
(up to 80mm stack height)
|Beer Ham (also stuffed with paprika, olives etc.)
||Cooked Ham (Stacked)
||Chicken Breast Fillet
|Specialty Ham Products
||Mushroom-Stuffed Ham Products|
|Smoked Rolled Fillet of Ham
||Folded Products (folded chicken fillet)
||Sideview (folded chicken fillet)
|Amazingly Thin Shaved Presentations!
||Staggered Stack Presentations
High-Speed Bacon Lines
VC999 offers amazingly accurate optical laser scanning for irregular shaped products such as bacon, hams, and cheeses to guarantee a perfectly-weighted slice, every time. Estimated completion, January 2017.
Other Possible Cutting & Portioning Options:
(e.g. overlapped shingles)
Currently Under Development!
Higher Efficiency & Higher Quality Means Higher Effectiveness and Lower Costs
The VC999 SL600, an Inauen Group-developed slicing system, developed and built from idea to production - something truly different and utterly powerful. It's a (R)evolution in high-speed slicing technology developed by a group of experts and passionate engineers with decades of experience in developing and manufacturing slicers.
The VC999 SL600 High-Speed Slicer has been specifically designed to improve and simplify your slicing and packaging processes.
- Simplified temperature preparation of the product before slicing
- Faster production procedure because products can be sliced earlier and in fresher texture
- Slicing without crust freezing
- Output is increased by slicing more products simultaneously, rather than by higher blade speed
- Higher yield due to smaller end pieces
- Simple and ergonomic handling while loading the slicer with products
Time is money – that's the bottom line
- Extremely fast changeover, e.g. from 3 to 4 track applications, without modifying the line
- Simple handling when preparing the machine for cleaning or start up
- Easy to clean due to hygienic machine design
- Cost-efficient maintenance because of off-the-shelf, standard parts
Each VC999 SL600 Slicer line is configured by the VC999 experts based on application and product specifications so that they integrate seamlessly with your current production lines and guarantee optimum results in all applications.
Maximum support and minimum down times
- Built-in MIS (Management Information System) for reliable real-time remote access
- Secure remote-service concept with live data, audio and video feeds saves time and money
- Encrypted Gbit data connection
Powerful cutting system
- Up to 800 rpm
- Cutting knife change without removal of counter balance weights
- Cutting width 500 mm
- Cutting height 180 mm
- 45 degree cutting angle
Ergonomic loading height for simple product loading and perfect line integration
- 800 mm product loading height
- VC999 SL600 Slicer can be integrated perfectly in existing and new conveying systems
- Of-the-shelf parts design concept
- Parts are standardized for quick and cost-efficient replacement
- Available stock managed globally - Downtime is kept to a minimum
Uncompromising machine safety, uncompromising appearance
- Hygienic design for quick, easy and reliable cleaning
- All panels open for easy access
- Completely enclosed stainless machine frame
- All product-specific parts are removable without tools for changeover
- Safety covers open automatically for easy access to all areas
- All parts disassembled for cleaning can be removed without tools
- Infeed Conveyor
- Sorting Conveyor
- Portion Completion
- Slice Folding
- Trim Cut & End Piece Conveyor
- Square Gripper
- Round Gripper
- Cleaning Cart
- Blade coatings for all kinds of food textures and consistencies
- Single, Double, Triple, Triple/Quad (combo), Quad Scales
- Product Scanner for irregular shapes
|Dimensions||2500 x 1430 x 2700 mm (L x W x H)|
|Power options||400 V / 50 Hz / 3P / N / PE
220V – 480 V / 60Hz / 3P / N / PE
|Cutting speed||>600 per minute|
|Infeed dimensions (up to)||1200 mm|
|Portioning options||Cascaded/Shingled, Stacked|
|Gripper options||Round Gripper, Square Gripper|
|Auto-loading system options||Automatic|
|Scale Types||Single, Double, Triple, Triple/Quad, Quad|
|Subject to technical changes|