High-speed Pack Converger
The VC999 CO570 is designed to take multi-lane format matrices of thermoformed fresh food packs directly from the outfeed of a thermoformer and to channel them in a controlled manner into a single lane.
The first of a new generation of packaging automation systems from VC999, the CO570 incorporates new advanced control technology with decades of experience, making it more adaptable, easy to use, and a snap to maintain.
Automatic converging is now an affordable option for users of small and large thermoformers!
- Quick change self tracking belts on infeed, outfeed and pack guides.
- Easy to use HMI system to set speed and downline pack separation
- Programmable memory for all customer pack formats.
- Direct pack collection from thermoformer – no extra conveyor required
- Easy to adjust infeed height
- Small footprint – short length
- Stainless steel construction
- High speed up to160 packs/min
- 16 thermoform cycles per minute capacity.
|Speed||Up to 160 packs / minute (i.e. 16 cycles @ 8 packs)|
|Maximum format size|
|Height||4mm - 150mm|
|Number of Lanes (fixed or user switchable in some configurations)||2 to 8|
|Distance from thermoformer||1090 mm|
|Height||850 +/- 50mm|
|Metalwork||304 stainless steel|
|Operation||Belts to be dry during operation|
|Power supply||200-240VAC 50-60Hz 4A|