K12 Double Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine
Two independent chambers share the same vacuum pump. Thanks to partially simultaneous processing, dual-chamber machines are more than 20% faster than comparable swing-lid machines.
- Increased cycle speed thanks to parallel operation of the two chambers.
- Only one operator required due to ergonomic seal bar arrangement.
- Individual programming of each chamber side allows parallel processing of two different products.
- Space-saving machine can be positioned against the wall.
- Autonomous microprocessor control with digital display for each chamber facilitates programming, guides operator, displays selection, and vacuuming progress.
- For each chamber autonomous programmable Vacuum or "Vacuumising up to the Evaporation Point" (self-controlled vacuum)
- Soft aeration and staged evacuation
- Double weld seal with separation
- Lid with sealing and trimming bars
- Fully integrated modular construction with all around access for easy maintenance and service
- Gas flushing unit (optional)
- Automated lid closing (option)
- Automatic hood control (option)
|Outside dimensions of machine (w x h x d)||2215 x 1082 x 1016 mm|
|Inside dimensions per chamber (w x h x d)||1045 x 210 x 605 mm|
|Number of sealing bars per chamber||3|
|Sealing bars length||940/2 x 500 mm|
|Power connection||400 V/ 3/ 50Hz/ 9kW 25AT|
|Compressed air connection||5 - 8 bar, Di 9 mm|
|Vacuum pump||220 m3/h|
|Maximum vacuum||1 mbar, 99.9%|
|Vacuumising up to Evaporation Point||Standard|
|Automatic chamber closing||optional|
|Cycles/min. per chamber||2-3|
|Weight Approx.||827 kg|
|Gas flushing MAP||optional, Di 7 mm|